Skip to main content

Services for Mamie

FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009 AT 8:54PM Services will be held at Pulaski Heights United Methodist on Monday at 10:00. There will be a short reception following the memorial service at the church. This will allow Sarah and Taylor time to continue to rest and grieve in private at home after the services. Sarah and Taylor and our families thank you for all of your continued prayers. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Brandi Parker and Family - Dear Sarah and Taylor, My heart hurts for you. I pray that you will find comfort and peace. Peace be with you.
June 27, 2009 - 4:31 pm Ginger Avvenire - Dear Sarah and Taylor, You don't know me but I am the aunt of Matthew Weber and that's how I learned of your sadness. I can relate very well to your suffering as I, too, lost a child, my first son - he would be 36 now, but the memory still hurts, when I am reminded of his lost. My heart goes out to you both and so too my prayers. Fortunately he was not to be my only son as I had 2 more. God has blessed me with wonderful boys and I pray that after this pain you will have more children, too. You can cry now - 'blessed are they who mourn', you have permission to feel sad and weep, so weep and don't feel guilty, it's ok! In fact, we are all crying with you, you can be sure of that, even if we don't know each other. I am also writing on behalf of my sister Susan Taylor, Matthew's mom. We both send our prayers wrapped in our tears to you both.
June 28, 2009 - 7:13 pm Cher - I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you both, may God's peace and love shine on you both and make you strong through this trying time. HUGS Cher
June 30, 2009 - 9:20 pm Barbara Weddle - Sarah and Taylor, I just watched the slideshow. She is so beautiful and I am so glad to get to see pictures of her. Words just do not come....My heart is so grieved for all of you. I am so proud of you and Taylor and for your courage and strength today to come in to the clinic. I am grateful for the strength that God is sustaining you with. I am also grateful that you two have each other and your wonderful support system. Again...i was blessed and touched beyond words by the slideshow...Thank you for sharing it with us all. Please call for anything... much love and prayers, Barbara Weddle(nurse at CCFW)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burke is 3!!!!!

Okay I have decided that time is going by way too fast.  Burke just turned 3 the beginning of June!  I can not believe it.  I feel like just yesterday I was in the hospital having the little guy!  We had a fun small family party and he is loving some super hero's right now so that was the theme :)  Silas really wanted to jump out when he walked in and yell surprise so that is what we did :)  Burke is super shy and he really wasn't a fan of it all.  Pibby and Pops got him his first bike and it is SO cute.   I picked up a balloon for all the kids and one special spider man one for Boo.  He has always loved balloons.  He said the sweetest thing....... he wanted to let his balloons go up to Mamie so she would know that it was his birthday.  I couldn't believe he let his special Spider Man one go.  It made me want to cry.  She should be here with us.  ANYWAYS, it was a fun day and I got some pictures of course and a few videos.  Happy 3rd Birthday Burkie BOO!  We love you so so

Baby Burke- Please Pray

Taylor and I went in for our big ultrasound this morning. I am 18 weeks along now, so they were checking out our baby boy closely. They found 2 genetic markers that caused a red flag. One cyst on the brain and his kidneys are enlarged. We need lots of prayers right now. Prayers for these markers to disappear and for our baby boy to be healthy. We also need prayers for our sanity as we wait, hope and pray. We will go back for another ultrasound in 8 weeks (March 31). We were told not to look this up on the internet and would appreciate only positive comments on this situation. God is good and we are leaving it in His hands. Thanks for your prayers, Sarah

NO FEAR!!!

I took the kids to the park this afternoon once the sun came out.  It was so beautiful and we love Woodlands Edge park.  Lots of trees, green space to run and Slides:) Winnie is small but that girl is mighty.  She has NO FEAR when it comes to the slides.  Which is totally different for me since Burke has always been so cautious.  I love days like this.  Feeling very blessed! - Sarah