Skip to main content

Okay so another busy week

I know I said last week was my last busy week but I was a little confused. This is my last big work week before I get a little down time before our little nugget gets here. I have a shoot everyday this week which I am excited about and then I have my last wedding this coming weekend here in Little Rock. Britney and Mom have been amazing. I think they are nesting for me :) We have been organizing and getting all of Mamie's clothes and blankets washed. While Britney went through and laid out what I need to pack for the hospital I went through all the maternity clothes that people let me borrow. I am going to get those washed and returned this week. One more thing off the list :) While I was gone to a shoot Mom and Brit kept working away and finished organizing the closet that Taylor finished out. They also cleaned our garage, planted flowers and organized the laundry room. They have been awesome, I don't know how I am going to thank them for all of this. The nursery is soooooooo close to being finished. We are still waiting for the drapes and the cushions for the rocking chair and Mamie's little chair. I can't wait for those to be here and then we will be good to go. Well except we have a shelf we need to spray and hang oh and get her initials hung as well. I am holding of and am going to get a large gallery wrap of our sweet girl to go over the changing table. Here are her shoes. Aren't they so cute This is what we have decided to bring her home in. Isn't it beautiful. Mamie you are going to look like a little angel baby in this. I hope to have my good friend Ben photograph the homecoming. I laugh just thinking of me and Taylor getting her in the carrier and out to the car. I know we will be so nervous. We are so excited. She is going to be here so soon. I can't wait to snuggle up with her. -Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burke is 3!!!!!

Okay I have decided that time is going by way too fast.  Burke just turned 3 the beginning of June!  I can not believe it.  I feel like just yesterday I was in the hospital having the little guy!  We had a fun small family party and he is loving some super hero's right now so that was the theme :)  Silas really wanted to jump out when he walked in and yell surprise so that is what we did :)  Burke is super shy and he really wasn't a fan of it all.  Pibby and Pops got him his first bike and it is SO cute.   I picked up a balloon for all the kids and one special spider man one for Boo.  He has always loved balloons.  He said the sweetest thing....... he wanted to let his balloons go up to Mamie so she would know that it was his birthday.  I couldn't believe he let his special Spider Man one go.  It made me want to cry.  She should be here with us.  ANYWAYS, it was a fun day and I got some pictures of course and a few videos.  Happy 3rd Birthday Burkie BOO!  We love you so so

Baby Burke- Please Pray

Taylor and I went in for our big ultrasound this morning. I am 18 weeks along now, so they were checking out our baby boy closely. They found 2 genetic markers that caused a red flag. One cyst on the brain and his kidneys are enlarged. We need lots of prayers right now. Prayers for these markers to disappear and for our baby boy to be healthy. We also need prayers for our sanity as we wait, hope and pray. We will go back for another ultrasound in 8 weeks (March 31). We were told not to look this up on the internet and would appreciate only positive comments on this situation. God is good and we are leaving it in His hands. Thanks for your prayers, Sarah

NO FEAR!!!

I took the kids to the park this afternoon once the sun came out.  It was so beautiful and we love Woodlands Edge park.  Lots of trees, green space to run and Slides:) Winnie is small but that girl is mighty.  She has NO FEAR when it comes to the slides.  Which is totally different for me since Burke has always been so cautious.  I love days like this.  Feeling very blessed! - Sarah