Skip to main content

Mamie Katherine Adams

THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009 AT 7:23AM 
Mamie was born at 3:15 a.m Thursday, June the 25th. She weighed 5lbs.11oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. She was beautiful and perfect with a little bit of brown curly hair and brown eyes like her mama. Sarah and Taylor are grieving this deep loss and Sarah is yearning for her child. We ask that you please continue to pray for their strength. We all feel your prayers. Thank you for them. The Lord is here with us. We will update you as we know more. Reverend Andrea Allen is blessing Mamie this morning. There will be a funeral service, but details are not known at this time. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. Our Lord is good. Love, Britney and both Families

Kinsey - I've been following your blog for a long while now. I am so sorry to hear about Mamie. Blessings for you all and peace for Taylor and Sarah. May the Lord keep Mamie happy forever.

June 25, 2009 - 8:18 amAmber - My heart is broken into a million pieces. I will pray for you all everyday and every night! There is nothing anyone can say, but please know you are surrounded by lots of love!

June 25, 2009 - 8:36 amHeather Owens - Words cannot express my sorrow for you at this moment. Please know that my family and I are thinking of you and sending love and comfort.

June 25, 2009 - 8:48 amRobyn and Kyle Allmendinger - Sarah and family, We are so, so deeply saddened by Mamie's loss. We are praying for you and your family and that God will continue to give you the strength to make it through this trying time. Love, Robyn and Kyle

June 25, 2009 - 9:06 amKelly - You all are in my constant thoughts and prayers. I love you and I am so sorry.

June 25, 2009 - 9:06 amDenise Thompson (work with Bill) - My heart is breaking for all of you. I have been praying non-stop for you since yesterday & will continue to do so! May the Lord give you the peace & strength that only he can provide during a tragic time like this! My Deepest Sympathy! Love in Christ! Denise Thompson

June 25, 2009 - 10:02 amraye - Oh my...as a mother who also experienced a still born birth I somewhat know the pain and hole this tragedy creates for your heart. Please know that many prayers sent up for you that your suffering and grief be bore on Him and that you can smile again soon thinking about seeing her again one day. God bless.

June 25, 2009 - 10:32 amCasey & Emily - Sarah and Taylor, Emily and I are so incredibly sorry for your loss. Words can't express the pain we feel for you two. Our thoughts and prayers are with the both of you.

June 25, 2009 - 10:55 amAmanda - I am so deeply saddened by your loss. We will continue to pray for your families everyday. God Bless.

June 25, 2009 - 11:03 amTerry - My deepest sympathy for your loss, many prayers and love for you and your family.

June 25, 2009 - 11:32 amElaine Justus - Remembering the tenderness and joy you shared with Mamie before her birth and praying for peace and strength to sustain you through each moment to come.... lovingly.... Elaine Justus

June 25, 2009 - 11:36 amClair Ramsay - Dearest Sarah & Taylor, Britney & Jason, Penny & Bill...I have just heard and am crushed by the news about Mamie. Clancy and Alex called to let me know, and are equally saddened and praying for all of you. If the love of friends can ease the pain even a bit, then know that you have it from us, and many, many more. We will keep all of you in our prayers. Love, Clair

June 25, 2009 - 12:48 pmLaura - Sarah, Chris and I are so so sorry for your loss. Please know we are thinking of you and your family and you are in our prayers.

June 25, 2009 - 1:10 pmLindsey Wheeler - I couldn't sleep last night; I am so sick over this...I am just so sorry. I haven't stopped praying....for comfort, peace, and hope. There really aren't any words. Just know I love y'all.

June 25, 2009 - 1:24 pmEmily Beaty - I so sorry to hear about this. I'm praying for calmness and peace... Exodus 14:13-14 "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The LORD will fight for you; you only need to be still." Much love in Christ Jesus our Lord.

June 25, 2009 - 1:57 pmChristy Hollingshead - Oh Sarah, My heart absolutely breaks for you and your families loss. You and your family will continuely be in my prayers. Hold your husband tight in these moments and know that God is holding you both!

June 25, 2009 - 2:31 pmHeather - I am so very sorry to hear about Mamie. Just know this is the Lord's plan and take comfort in the fact that the Lord is watching over her and she will be there to welcome you one day. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

June 25, 2009 - 2:45 pmallison hart - sarah & family josh and i are so sorry for your loss you are in our thoughts and prayers

June 25, 2009 - 2:54 pmhannah - my heart has been broken since i got word of this tragic, tragic loss. i have been praying for you all constantly. words fail me...and for that, i'm sorry. trust that He has a plan. i know know know He does.

June 25, 2009 - 2:56 pmClaire and Chris Pittman - You and Mamie are in our thoughts and prayers.

June 25, 2009 - 3:13 pmemily frost - sarah, we have never met but i've known about your work for a while now, just from my own research in within the photog world. i would like you to know how sorry i am and that lately my prayers are few, but today my prayer was for you.

June 25, 2009 - 3:38 pmcaroline crow - Sarah, words can't express how sorry I am for you and your family. I hope you can draw strength from this scripture: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding Proverbs 3:5. I'll continue to pray for all of you.

June 25, 2009 - 3:48 pmEllen Norris Hill - Sarah, I am so sorry. You are in my prayers. - Ellen

June 25, 2009 - 4:10 pmRusty and Sharlene - Taylor and Sarah, we are very sorry for your loss. We are praying for God to comfort all of you as only he can. We love you all!

June 25, 2009 - 5:45 pmJennifer Thomason - Sarah, Taylor, Brit and family- we love you more than you know and are so deeply saddened. Our hearts grieve with you now. Our hope comes in knowing that one day you will be reunited with Mamie again and that God is holding her close until that day. We love you and will not stop praying for you. Jenn, Ben, Addie and Emily Jane

June 25, 2009 - 7:09 pmMissie, Jason, Nick and Kylie - Sarah and Taylor, we are deeply sorry for the loss of your Little Angel, Mamie. Only God can truly understand the depth of your pain and only faith in God will get you through. Please know our heart-felt thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. We love you so much! Missie, Jason, Nick and Kylie

June 25, 2009 - 8:57 pmJeanette Pratt - I only know you through your pictures of my little grandson Pratt and I want you to know that my prayers are with you and your family at this very difficult time.

June 25, 2009 - 9:04 pmAngelea - My heart and my prayers are with you all. I pray for your healing.

June 25, 2009 - 11:19 pmMisty Johnson - I am so very sorry for your loss. May you be comforted by God's word & surrounded in love. I've said countless prayers for your family over the past two days & I will continually lift you up in prayer. God bless!

June 26, 2009 - 8:22 amShaunda & Daniel Goodwin - Our hearts weep for you and your family. We pray that you will have peace, strength, and most of all hope during this very difficult time. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

June 26, 2009 - 9:05 amKim Perkins - My heavy heart is with you all. I'm praying for God's peace for each one of you. Know that God will carry you with his own strength when yours is gone. I will keep you in my prayers daily...that God will give you comfort and hope. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

June 26, 2009 - 9:49 amTJ & Jessica Curtis - Sarah & Taylor~ We are so very sorry for your loss. Please know that we will continue to pray for you guys.

June 26, 2009 - 11:10 amAmber - I don't know you but I heard about your tragic news and wanted to let you know you and your family are in our prayers. I am so sorry and my heart brakes for you. Praying God gives you strength, comfort and peace at this time.

June 26, 2009 - 1:15 pmjill waldrip davis - I have been thinking about you and your sweet family this week. I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my family's prayers.

June 27, 2009 - 9:25 amErin Walker - Sarah, Charlie and I are praying for God's powerful hand to comfort you and give you peace that passes all understanding. We are thinking about you and your husband everyday...Much Love.

June 27, 2009 - 11:42 amMelinda - Oh Sarah I'm so sorry for your lose. You and your family will be in my prayers.

June 27, 2009 - 8:51 pmImelda - Sarah, we never met in person but I've been following your blog for a while. I'm so sorry to hear about Mamie. I'll be praying for you and your husband. I believe that the Lord will give you strenght to go through this.

June 28, 2009 - 8:49 amtania - Oh Sarah....I am so so sorry to hear this. I am thinking of you non-stop, my sweet friend. I know you've got a long road ahead, but I know you and how strong you are. Huge love and hugs to you and your whole family. Miss you so much....

June 28, 2009 - 4:07 pmEcho - I am deeply saddened for you both. I am praying for peace, and hearts healed for you.

July 5, 2009 - 7:12 amBillie Beardsely - Sarah and Taylor, my heart grieves with you at the loss of your baby girl. May God hold you and your family in the palm of His hands and comfort you as only He can.Love, Billie

July 5, 2009 - 7:39 pmGeorge Adams - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I also have a little daughter in Heaven named Mamie Adams. Her middle name is Lucille, after her Grandma in New Lexington, Ohio. My Mamie was almost seven years old when she went to live with Jesus over four years ago. Her Grandma joined her last year, and both of them are there to play with your little Mamie. When the time comes for us to join them where there is no pain, fear, or sadness, the time of our separation will seem small compared to eternity together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burke is 3!!!!!

Okay I have decided that time is going by way too fast.  Burke just turned 3 the beginning of June!  I can not believe it.  I feel like just yesterday I was in the hospital having the little guy!  We had a fun small family party and he is loving some super hero's right now so that was the theme :)  Silas really wanted to jump out when he walked in and yell surprise so that is what we did :)  Burke is super shy and he really wasn't a fan of it all.  Pibby and Pops got him his first bike and it is SO cute.   I picked up a balloon for all the kids and one special spider man one for Boo.  He has always loved balloons.  He said the sweetest thing....... he wanted to let his balloons go up to Mamie so she would know that it was his birthday.  I couldn't believe he let his special Spider Man one go.  It made me want to cry.  She should be here with us.  ANYWAYS, it was a fun day and I got some pictures of course and a few videos.  Happy 3rd Birthday Burkie BOO!  We love you so so

Baby Burke- Please Pray

Taylor and I went in for our big ultrasound this morning. I am 18 weeks along now, so they were checking out our baby boy closely. They found 2 genetic markers that caused a red flag. One cyst on the brain and his kidneys are enlarged. We need lots of prayers right now. Prayers for these markers to disappear and for our baby boy to be healthy. We also need prayers for our sanity as we wait, hope and pray. We will go back for another ultrasound in 8 weeks (March 31). We were told not to look this up on the internet and would appreciate only positive comments on this situation. God is good and we are leaving it in His hands. Thanks for your prayers, Sarah

NO FEAR!!!

I took the kids to the park this afternoon once the sun came out.  It was so beautiful and we love Woodlands Edge park.  Lots of trees, green space to run and Slides:) Winnie is small but that girl is mighty.  She has NO FEAR when it comes to the slides.  Which is totally different for me since Burke has always been so cautious.  I love days like this.  Feeling very blessed! - Sarah