I have been meaning to show you guys more pictures of Mamie's garden. I took these a few weeks back and they have just been sitting here on my computer. We are so happy with the way it looks. All of the light pink azalea's have are blooming right now. It is so beautiful!
Sarah, this is a special way to remember your sweet Mamie. It's beautiful! She has such wonderful parents. Your love for her shows in everything you do.
It looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautifuL!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. I love this tribute to Mamie. It really captures such a sense of her presence around your family now and to come.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! What a precious tribute to your baby girl
ReplyDeleteSarah, it looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it in full bloom. Wow, beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah, this is a special way to remember your sweet Mamie. It's beautiful! She has such wonderful parents. Your love for her shows in everything you do.
ReplyDelete