Skip to main content

Some of your sweet comments

  • We are so thankful for all of you out there. Your love and prayers for our baby boy give us hope. You don't know how much it means to us. Here are just a few messages from Facebook and email that I wanted to share with you. Thank you, thank you, for your texts, emails, phone calls, notes and messages. They have truly lifted our spirits. - Sarah Tricia Mariani Hudson likes this.
    • Lindsey Erin Wheeler I'm praying Sarah!!! I won't stop...love you friend.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Kate Carter Thoughts and prayers coming from our house to yours!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Zach Gump Praying right now
      19 hours ago ·
    • Heather Monk Patterson I'm on my knees praying for you Sarah! You are right...God is good. I pray that He rains down his grace and healing powers over Baby Burke and your family.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Kelly Longinotti Nelson Sarah just read your blog - so sorry you are having to deal with this! Bless your heart, I will definitely pray for you guys and only positive thoughts sent your way!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Natalie Scott Praying extra extra hard sweetie!! Nothing but positive thought and prayers headed ur way!!!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Courtney North Sending lots of prayers your way!!!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Meredith Woodruff Lots of prayers being sent your way! Love you!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Tina Bowers Lee Sarah, I will keep you, Taylor, and Burke in my prayers.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Rachel Addie Sending a million thoughts and prayers your way each day!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Karrie Nuckols Praying for you and your sweet family.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Traci Burleson Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!!!!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Maria Rossi Praying for you, Taylor and baby Burke.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Eva Melisa Barlogie praying hard sarah.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Ashley Adams Anderson Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way!!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Lyndsey Dumas Thinking about you all and praying!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Clark McCarley Sarah, we are thinking and praying you you taylor and Burke, it is all in gods hands. Love y'all clark and Carolyn
      19 hours ago ·
    • Ashleigh Gasaway Adams Thinking of you and praying for a good outcome!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Lindsay Outten Gullett prayers coming your way!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Chase Keet Crocker Praying for you all and sweet Burke!!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Aaron Wage Nixon Praying for you and your families!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Jayme Biggers Jones Praying for Baby Burke and for your peace of mind! Love y'all!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Mandy Osborne praying!!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Veronica Paulson Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Carolyn Williams McCarley Praying for you, Taylor, and Burke! Much love sent your way!!!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Jayna Weber Sending lots of prayers your way. Love all of you!
      18 hours ago ·
    • Heather Lawrence Continuous prayers for you & precious family!
      18 hours ago ·
    • Chad Smith We will be praying for you and baby Burke
      18 hours ago ·
    • Maureen Depsky Please God make it right.
      18 hours ago ·
    • Jacquelyn Ralls Praying for you and your strength through this time, God has you in his hands
      18 hours ago ·
    • Heather Jones Praying for you, your husband, and baby Burke! Miracles happen!
      18 hours ago ·
    • Beth Hudson Ingram Sarah, I'm praying for you, Taylor and baby Burke during this time. You have so much love pouring out your way!
      17 hours ago ·
    • LauraBeth Holden Vogel Praying for you all and sending love your way!!
      17 hours ago ·
    • Meredith Craig Sims I am praying for you and your family, Sarah.
      17 hours ago ·
    • Karen Hindsley Hosey Sending you love and prayers!
      16 hours ago ·
    • Anne Fulgham Gill We will be thinking about you guys and sending lots of prayers Sarah!!!
      16 hours ago ·
    • Jacquelyn Compton Pittman Thinking of you and praying for peace of mind for you and the health of Burke. Love to you and Taylor.
      15 hours ago ·
    • Jessica Ayecock I'm sending up more prayer than imaginable!!! I love yall!
      15 hours ago ·
    • Shannon Fitts McNulty Love you Sarah, and praying so hard for you, Taylor, and Burke.
      15 hours ago ·
    • Beth Russell Saviers We are thinking and praying for baby Burke!!!
      15 hours ago ·
    • Courtney Roberson Praying so hard for u!
      14 hours ago ·
    • Becky Kell Bussey All positive in this house, Sarah and Taylor! Will be on my prayer list before I fall asleep tonight......for all THREE of you! Love you.....
      13 hours ago ·
    • Carrie Calhoon Praying and thinking of you...
      13 hours ago ·
    • Angie Staley Johnson Prayers for all of you! We will continue to be in prayer for you guys in the weeks ahead.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Bonnie Hosey Fraiser praying hard for sweet baby burke. love you guys!
      19 minutes ago ·
      Gretchen Davis February 3 at 9:15pm Report
      I posted your blog to my facebook page so that more people would be praying for you. One of my sweet clients just sent this message. Here is her baby on my bloghttp://www.gretchendavisphotographyblog.com/Temporary/?p=3428 Her message is below. I'm praying for your sweet sweet Burke with all my heart friend.
      Hey, I don't know Sarah, but I know of her story. If you think it will help her, please tell her that Norah had a choroid plexus cyst too on her brain. My dr said they almost always resolve by birth. We had extra ultrasounds too and it was terrifying. But everytime it got smaller... And she's perfect. Something like 30% have these cysts and they are only seen bc our technology is so good. No follow up was needed. I know a cyst on the brain sounds so bad but if you think it will help her, show her Norah.
      Courtney Wrote:
      Just wanted to let you know that after our 20 week ultrasound with Hunt his kidneys appeared enlarged too . . . . we went to LR for ultrasounds twice. The ultrasound also showed one of his brain ventricles close to the "enlarged" stage -- another soft marker. He, of course, is fine -- praying that baby Burke is too!! Courtney
      Emily Wrote:
      Sarah, I will be praying so hard for you and Baby Burke. Try, try, try not to read about what "could" happen. Our litttle Fuller is proof that miracles do happen. God will bring him to you safely if that is His will. God is obviously using your family and mine for special reasons. It's just not always so easy to understand his plan, it it? Be strong - you have lots of love and prayer coming your way. Love, Emily
      Judy Lee Adams February 3 at 1:56pm Report
      Oh Sarah, You definitely have all my thoughts and prayers. I do know people who have had exactly the same thing. Babies are fine!! so sorry you have to go thru this.
      Ellen Wrote:
      I love your attitude. Thank you for handling yourself with so much grace. You are such an inspiration to me. I am praying for you, Taylor, Mamie and baby Burke. - Ellen
      Kristen wrote:
      Prayers, prayers, prayers coming your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thinking about you all.
      Kristen
      Susan & Vernon wrote:
      Sarah and Taylor,
      We are thinking and praying for you and Baby Burke.
      We love you, and let us know if we can do anything for you.
      Susan and Vernon
      Crystal Goss wrote:
      "Thank you, ladies, so much. I'll definitely share information as Sarah shares it so that you can follow the progress. I am certain God is working a miracle. They will have a beautiful, healthy baby boy - in Jesus' name!"
      - Crystal Goss

      The Gasaway's Wrote:

      Sarah & Taylor,

      Please know that we are earnestly praying for baby Burke, as well as you and Taylor.

      May the God of love and peace be with you. The Lord is our comforter and our healer and I know with all certainty that he hears our prayers.

      May the strength of God’s loving arms support you throughout these next weeks and months.

      Hugs to both of you,

      The Gasaway’s

      ML wrote:
      Sarah - I will certainly be praying for strength and calmness and for the markers to go away. Oh, how I was hoping that this would be an easy go for you. You derserve that. Can we add you to the church prayer list or would you rather I not share it?
      ML
      Dawn wrote:
      Praying for Baby Burke, please tell her on my 20 week US with my Morgan, they saw a Choroid Plexus Cyst and it had disappeared (as they usually do) at my next US. Now she's a happy 12 1/2 year old but it was very scary at the time. I will still pray for this baby, they certainly deserve some happiness!"
      -Dawn
      The Simmons Wrote:
      Sarah, the Simmons family is definitely thinking about you all and lifting you up in our prayers! We love you guys!
      We are praying and we love you!!
      “Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior…” – Isaiah 43:1-3
      - Kristin & Ryan

      Kristie Wrote:

      Absolutely – blessings and prayers will be surrounding Sarah, Taylor, and Burke. May God’s grace, peace, love, and reassurance be with them.

      Kristie

      Casey wrote:

      Wow! Will do! Bless you and Taylor, you will need much strength right now! I will pray for your precious baby boy as well as that strength! Casey

      Leanna wrote:

      I love the name! BTW J Burke…that’s great!

      I know it doesn’t help much to say “don’t worry.”

      I have a friend…I may have told you about her, who I went to college and med school with…she had all sorts of problems in utero---cysts in the brain, she got stuck with HIV infected needles a couple of times in the ER and she thought that Madelyn would born with AIDS. She spent 7-8 months in crazy fear and Madelyn miraculous turned out just fine. It was truly a miracle. I do believe miracles happen.

      We love you…you’ll have lots of folks thinking and praying for you. You are so loved.

      L

      Holly wrote: "Sarah - keeping you, Taylor & Burke in my thoughts & prayers. I love his name - just beautiful, as I am sure he will be!"

      Jennifer wrote:

      Jennifer wrote:

      Oh, Sarah. I will pray as hard as I've ever prayed for anything. I can't imagine how difficult the waiting is for you. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

      • Thinking of u guys today. Still praying extra hard!!!
      • Sarah - I'm so sorry you are having to stress right now - I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.
        • Sending love and prayers to you, Taylor, and your baby boy!
        • Keeping y'all in our prayers!
          • Thank you all for your sweet comments. We are having a better day and our spirits have been lifted by your incredible support. Thank you thank you. We truly believe our baby Burke is going to be just fine. Please keep praying.
            Yesterday at 4:49pm · Privacy: · ·
              • Lindsey Binz I admire your strength and courage!
                Yesterday at 4:52pm ·
              • Heather Pilkinton Hanes I am praying for you all! And I Believe Baby Burke will be just perfect too!!! I hate u even have to have this worry! Hugs!!
                Yesterday at 4:54pm ·
              • Cope Hughes You guys are an inspiration to us all. You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers.
                Yesterday at 4:54pm ·
              • Brooke Stowers Warnock Sarah, I just saw all of your posts and know you are prayed for by many in Colorado...love you dear friend!
                Yesterday at 5:01pm ·
              • Lindsey Morton McGough I believe he will be too!
                Yesterday at 5:02pm ·
              • Bob Black-Ocken I am praying with you. Hang in there girl. Gods speed. Can you feel the unbelievable love and support? You have many people who love you.
                Yesterday at 5:05pm ·
              • Brooke Cockrell Wyatt Saying lots and lots of prayers for you, Taylor, and Baby Burke. I have faith that he will be just fine. Prayer works!! Oh... and I LOVE the name Burke. Adorable!
                Yesterday at 5:11pm ·
              • Lynette Spruiell you have been on my heart all day--now my laptop is back! Praying for you all , and little Burke! These things can be so scary, but especially for those who have been through what you have. Our Lord is watching over all!
                Yesterday at 5:12pm ·
              • Kelly Fraiser Sarah, we are praying for you, Taylor and baby. You two have such amazing strength and faith, I know everything will be just fine. Will continue sending our prayers.
                Yesterday at 5:16pm ·
              • Heather Holden Munson Sarah, a friend of mine was told her baby's brain wasn't developing normally, that he only had one kidney, an enlarged heart, and that there wasn't even enough amniotic fluid for him to survive. They said she would miscarry, she never miscarried. They said with all the other issues with the baby that he would die shortly afterbirth, he survived!!! Six months later he is a healthy little baby with no health issues! The power of prayer! Hope this story was uplifting to you.
                Yesterday at 5:41pm ·
              • Amber Haynes Sarah, we are praying for God's healing hand for baby Burke and for patience through all of this for you and Taylor...constantly praying.
                Yesterday at 5:53pm ·
              • Ginny S. Heiple You guys are so much in my prayers. I am so lucky to have you as relatives.
                Yesterday at 6:30pm ·
              • Allison Dillier Wood You are in my prayers Sarah. Think of you often. I admire your faith so much. You are an amazing woman. I too believe baby Burke will be just fine! Praying for him and for peace for you as you wait.
                Yesterday at 6:43pm ·
              • Audra Gillis Hines Saying a prayer for you, Taylor and baby Burke.
                22 hours ago ·
              • Beth Hudson Ingram We are only thinking good thoughts and sending prayers your way Sarah!
                22 hours ago ·
          • Annabel and I included you, your family and baby Burke in our prayers last night. We will continue to pray for health and that God gives you peace of mind through the wait.

Comments

  1. A friend of mine sent me a link to your blog tonight. She follows your blog from time to time, but said God put it on her heart to read your blog tonight. As soon as she read your post on CPC she immediately thought of me…

    Your story sounds very familiar to my own. In the fall of 2008, I found out at my 20 wk ultrasound that my sweet baby boy also had CPC on both sides of the brain. We were scared, didn’t know what to think, and like you guys went straight to Google! Maybe not the best choice…but we wanted to find out anything and everything we could! Our doctors reassured us that CPCs typically dissolve on their own, but they were a “small” marker for genetic disorders. At 30 weeks, after two Level II ultrasounds, we were relieved to find out that every thing had resolved on its own!

    Since our experience, we’ve had a few friends and family members go through the same thing…all of which resolved by the third trimester. I know it’s scary, mind consuming, nerve racking, and emotional…just to name a few! But I also know it’s comforting to hear/read stories about others who have had the same experience…

    If you want to read our whole story….thoughts, emotions, etc. during that time in our lives, here’s the link to where our story begins

    http://thesummerfords.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-boy-officially.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Burke is 3!!!!!

Okay I have decided that time is going by way too fast.  Burke just turned 3 the beginning of June!  I can not believe it.  I feel like just yesterday I was in the hospital having the little guy!  We had a fun small family party and he is loving some super hero's right now so that was the theme :)  Silas really wanted to jump out when he walked in and yell surprise so that is what we did :)  Burke is super shy and he really wasn't a fan of it all.  Pibby and Pops got him his first bike and it is SO cute.   I picked up a balloon for all the kids and one special spider man one for Boo.  He has always loved balloons.  He said the sweetest thing....... he wanted to let his balloons go up to Mamie so she would know that it was his birthday.  I couldn't believe he let his special Spider Man one go.  It made me want to cry.  She should be here with us.  ANYWAYS, it was a fun day and I got some pictures of course and a few videos.  Happy 3rd Birthday Burkie BOO!  We love you so so

Baby Burke- Please Pray

Taylor and I went in for our big ultrasound this morning. I am 18 weeks along now, so they were checking out our baby boy closely. They found 2 genetic markers that caused a red flag. One cyst on the brain and his kidneys are enlarged. We need lots of prayers right now. Prayers for these markers to disappear and for our baby boy to be healthy. We also need prayers for our sanity as we wait, hope and pray. We will go back for another ultrasound in 8 weeks (March 31). We were told not to look this up on the internet and would appreciate only positive comments on this situation. God is good and we are leaving it in His hands. Thanks for your prayers, Sarah

NO FEAR!!!

I took the kids to the park this afternoon once the sun came out.  It was so beautiful and we love Woodlands Edge park.  Lots of trees, green space to run and Slides:) Winnie is small but that girl is mighty.  She has NO FEAR when it comes to the slides.  Which is totally different for me since Burke has always been so cautious.  I love days like this.  Feeling very blessed! - Sarah