Skip to main content

Thank You

FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009 AT 1:38AM I just thought I would take a minute to tell all of you how much your support, words of encouragement and prayers mean to Sarah, Taylor and our families right now. Sarah and Taylor will be going home tomorrow at some point and they will need time to grieve. Please respect their privacy and needs and continue to send your support via the blog and emails. I will do my absolute best to keep you all updated. For those of you who were able to come to the hospital this afternoon, please know how much your presence meant to all of us, but especially Sarah and Taylor. Your presence and support is a gift. Thank you for that. Britney -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tricia Hudson - Jason and I are both so sorry to hear about Mamie. Our prayers and thoughts are going out to you both everyday. Please know that we are here for you. Love you both!!!!

June 26, 2009 - 11:10 amhannah - there are so many thinking of all of you at this time. we WON'T stop praying. i hope you are able to find some comfort in that. much love to each of you.

June 26, 2009 - 11:11 amkate carter - today i've had my eyes shut. squeezed shut. thinking of you all. when i open them, i'm still thinking of you all. but i know He is there. God is watching, feeling your pain, right there with you. oh sarah, i know she is beautiful. she will be there with you to see her mama smile again. i just know it.

June 26, 2009 - 2:42 pmCarrie Calhoon - Sarah and Taylor, I just wanted you to know that we have been thinking about you and praying for you during this difficult, difficult, time. There are not words, but there are many many people who are lifting you up in prayer. Praying for your strength and comfort. All my love, Carrie

June 26, 2009 - 3:38 pmLauren Harris - My heart goes out to you and your family. I will continue to pray for you. If you ever need anything, please let me know!

June 26, 2009 - 7:38 pmNicole Monique - I will absolutely keep your family in my prayers! I am so sorry to hear of your loss! Just know God is in control and there are so many people who are praying for you!

June 26, 2009 - 8:03 pmSuzi - I have never met you personally but you are a friend of a friend and my heart is absolutely breaking for you right now. Know that the Lord is in control and I am praying that He will just wrap His arms around you right now. I cannot imagine the pain that you are feeling. I am so very sorry for this terrible loss. You will continue to be in my prayers.

June 27, 2009 - 10:50 amKatherine Butler - Sarah I cannot find the right words to express how deeply sorry I am for your loss. You are in my every thought and prayer. I love you very much!

June 29, 2009 - 1:48 pmAllison Cook - Oh Sarah I am so sadden to hear of your incredible loss. You and your family will be in my constant prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Burke- Please Pray

Taylor and I went in for our big ultrasound this morning. I am 18 weeks along now, so they were checking out our baby boy closely. They found 2 genetic markers that caused a red flag. One cyst on the brain and his kidneys are enlarged. We need lots of prayers right now. Prayers for these markers to disappear and for our baby boy to be healthy. We also need prayers for our sanity as we wait, hope and pray. We will go back for another ultrasound in 8 weeks (March 31). We were told not to look this up on the internet and would appreciate only positive comments on this situation. God is good and we are leaving it in His hands. Thanks for your prayers, Sarah

Burke is 3!!!!!

Okay I have decided that time is going by way too fast.  Burke just turned 3 the beginning of June!  I can not believe it.  I feel like just yesterday I was in the hospital having the little guy!  We had a fun small family party and he is loving some super hero's right now so that was the theme :)  Silas really wanted to jump out when he walked in and yell surprise so that is what we did :)  Burke is super shy and he really wasn't a fan of it all.  Pibby and Pops got him his first bike and it is SO cute.   I picked up a balloon for all the kids and one special spider man one for Boo.  He has always loved balloons.  He said the sweetest thing....... he wanted to let his balloons go up to Mamie so she would know that it was his birthday.  I couldn't believe he let his special Spider Man one go.  It made me want to cry.  She should be here with us.  ANYWAYS, it was a fun day and I got some pictures of course and a few videos.  Happy 3rd Birthday Burkie BOO!  We love you so so

Introducing Mamie's Poppy Plates

As you all know, I am Mamie's mom, and Mamie was my first child. I was pregnant with her from October 2008 to June 25th, 2009 when she was born a sleeping angel (stillborn) two and a half weeks before her due date. Stillbirth and infant death are realities that too many parents face even today. Did you know that each year 1 in 115 babies delivered is stillborn? And 1 in every 102 newborns die before the age of 28 days old? Now, a year after losing Mamie, I have started Mamie's Poppy Plates, my organization providing keepsakes for parents who are not able to take their babies home from the hospital. Because handprints and footprints are something that we cherish as parents of children in Heaven or here on this earth, I wanted to find a beautiful way to preserve such a precious reminder of our babies. Your donation of $13 will provide a plate to bereaved families who are delivering at St. Vincent Hospital. Their baby’s birth stats, hand and footprints will be stampe